Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

clickbate brings me to Norton VPN was gonna use the Fooked button bug didnt want to get anyone in trouble I clicked the link like 4 times it even pulled up my settings!!

Only people mentioned by @Daytrip220 in this post can reply

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

In response Rhonda McConahy to her Publication

They ALWAYS tag every # group as well..........I called out one other, and she blocked me......lol..........that's why I'm going to screen shot em first. There is one out there that has like 342 posts, and they are ALL this stuff. Not 1 response to anyone's post, just this garbage. But, so many just read the headlines. I clicked on one, that would not let me close it. Easy peesy......unpluged my computer and pulled the battery.......waited 2 hrs....and voila