Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thรฉn EVER BEFORE!๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Former President Donald Trump will soon begin screening 2022 midterm candidates who are eager to forward โ€œAmerica Firstโ€ policies while ensuring every open Republican seat has a MAGA-approved contender vying for it.
Trump has received dozens of requests from prospective candidates who wish to earn his support, and he is fielding them as he sees fit. Trump has rejected meetings with former South Carolina governor and 2024 hopeful Nikki Haley and with House and Senate GOP candidates vying for his ear.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/02/20/trump-plots-war-gop-establishment-forward-maga-agenda

The GOP must be petrified! I've been bombarded with text and emails begging for money. I always write back with the same response, defund the gop traitors and I'll consider coming back!

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Keviny22 in this post can reply

Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thรฉn EVER BEFORE!๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Kevin Yiengst to his Publication

hahaha ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ