Only people mentioned by @Wolfy62 in this post can reply

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

In response Faith Whitehead to her Publication

Absolutly they should pay for what theg did.

I support DJT. Mom to a Soldier a Marine and an LEO. Wife of a retired LEO. WWG1WGA. Want to do my part. My governor is an idiot.

Governor of Michigan is one of them!! We need to get Michigan to stand up. Are they not mad enough yet? I know I am..What will it take?

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth 😇. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

In response Cee Jay2 to her Publication

They All Committed Treason, Sedition, Crimes against Humanity and Children... GITMOd... W"HITLER INCLUDED. GOD WON.

(1) Show this thread

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

They BETTER face murder charges or risk street justice.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

I guess it's the rebel in me but when I see a post challenging my dedication I simply turn a blind eye and move on. Just sayin...

I have no problem reposting this. I would also say it to their face as they need to seek repentance as well as face justice in the name of the American people. GOD WINS!

They need to face a firing squad..

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I will gladly arrange the meeting of them and God. Name, Place and Time is all I require.

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Christian; Conservative; Constitutionalist; Here for President Trump & My Constitutional Republic! #MAGA #WWG1WGA - Queen of typos!

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Let me know if you need any help... as every fiber of my being wants to ensure that they get their meeting and rightous judgement!

(2) Show this thread