Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Cuenadian Patriot. Sammy Surfer. Child of God. Qquestioner. Seeker. And so much more than they ever let me believe. WWG1WGA

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Forgot one...

Obama spent his fair share of time on Branson's Necker Island "kite surrfing"🤮 It is starting to make sense to me why these islands were sadly cremed by two Cat 5 hurricanes, 12 days apart in Sept. 2017. Branson's place was destroyed. Soooo much evil in those beautiful islands and the sacred remenants of the last hold out of the Atla Ra Law of One before the draco raiders finished destroying Atlantis. It's like they got their last laugh desecrating it. We pray, purify, cleanse and restore integrity, authenticity, with our heart lights best we can.✨💛🙏 Please send the V.I. healing energy. So sickening what those evil people did there.

In response Canuck OneSeven to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alcyone 777, click on at the bottom under it