Only people mentioned by @SammyTrump in this post can reply

WWG1 WGA HOLD THE LINE GOD HAS THIS

In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication

OMG.. this is disturbing.. almost as bad as bad as expecting mothers doing trial with AL THE DEATHS.. HOLLY MOTHER OF GOD

Grandma, Mother, and die hard Jesus fan.

Father in Heaven, protect this child.

What kind of stupid ass skank is willing to sacrifice their child so they can virtue signal? Bet she's the first in line to sue when it goes wrong.

Truth seeker. British Patriot. WWG1WGA.

Heartbreaking.....😔

UGH NOOOOOO!!!!! 😭😭

This is just heart breaking 😭 Why? Just why?

sigh

Gramma, Patriot, stained glass artist. GOD BLESS THE USA !!!

Too stupid to save their own children, very sad!

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

There are cures for COVID but there is no cure for what they inject in your arm! It is irreversible. God forbid something may happen after injection the manufacturers are not liable for nothing. In other words. you the parent who said it would be okay to do this will be on the hook for all medical bills. By the way mom, did you sign up to be a guinea pig for a trial on the COVID "vaccines"? How much money are they paying you? This is straight up child abuse!

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Oh my God NO! This hurts me to the depths of my sould. Such a beautiful innocent girl. Why would any parent do this to a child?

In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication

Shocking - i was stunned when i saw it

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

YOU CANT FIX STUPID 😢

the 12 year old will never be able to have children. great job.

In response Legendary Tea to his Publication

100%

(1) Show this thread

stupidity will be the downfall of mankind. 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication

Yep true mate

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts