Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

all I know..is the more I know.. the more I know that I don't know..you know?

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Synchronicity ..enter my home page ..I see these two posts followed with your posting of this video...pretty good ripples if youy ask me

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™Œβ€οΈI cannot LOVE this enough!!!! I try to watch this anytime I start to feel weary.... everytime I see this, it not only restores my hope... but also my faith in the plan.β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™Œβ€οΈ