I was going to ask if I went too hard on Neon today, but then I read this. Hopium really?

- I LOVE: God,πŸ‡«πŸ‡· πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ & americans (especialy since Trump), Freedom - I HATE: censorship & lies, so MSM & NWO πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ί

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

So why let this on his profile ? If that's BS ? I'm just asking...

In response Saphirs33 Saphirs33 to her Publication

Most of these Large accounts are BS.
"Be careful who you follow".
"Not all anons are authentic. Injected".
Just like this account, that strickly spams already pushed content. ZERO original digs. THAT is OK, but this Ezra account claims to be red-pilling ppl in the process of using nothing but borrowed digs, while allowing his unaware followers to believe he's an insider. Another fraud account.

In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication

Borrowed digs. I'll wait. I told you Pence was gone in 2020. Bidan wasn't really Biden 6 months ago. Half of Congress is already gone replaced. Yet I've borrowed. From whom I'm waiting.

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST πŸ•†πŸ›πŸ•†

is Vdarkness a fetchin plant ???

In response Lili MoM to her Publication

My point was, we're seeing A LOT of large accounts repackaging into as their own. VERY reminiscent reminiscent of John Reese, Qtah, CJ Truth, PrEying Medic, Sathers, DOQ, Phaethon ect ect. And that's ok! We NEED ppl who gather from elsewhere & centralize it in one location, but don't act like a tool in the process. The accounts that garner the largest following, are ones that LET ppl believe they're insiders. Which is also, not ok.

In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication

You can't lump Doq in with praying medic. 1 is red pilled the other is asleep. Medic being the one asleep. The size of an account is not always related to the truths that are told or not told. Sometimes there's a correlation but not always. I called out Neon because they were saying some pretty crappy and false things about Potus.

PrEying Medic is only here for $. We're ALL researchers here. He forgets if the Bible was 100% accurate, it would be censored / filtered by now. Unless, it already was....

Only people mentioned by @vDarknessFalls in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from vDarkness Falls, click on at the bottom under it