Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

7 Pointed Star > 6 Pointed Star

Protection > Hex

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Stunning, absolutely stunning❤️💯🙏🏻😎🇺🇸

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Proud Patriot, Military brat, Trump is my President and my governor is an IDIOT.

WWG1 WGA Worldwide 💜Time for justice.. bring on the pain! We need to save the children Worldwide! Purged from Twitter and Facebook 😜

i love him so much! And miss him terribly! I cant wait until he reclaims his Presidency!

In response Janine Halls to her Publication

💚

(1) Show this thread

Super WOW ❤️! it's happening isn't it?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

Ghost - please let us know if the EOs that Bidan signed are in effect now that 30 days has passed & he's still there. it's pretty important for us to know. thanks

Game over the level playing Field

https://youtu.be/xKdsVNESPoY

I remember and the meaning!

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

that was such a HUGE honor and sent a powerful message to other nations

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Yet the MSM brainwashed know nothing about it.

(1) Show this thread

Praise God for this man! God is good!

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

Long live THE BOSS 🃏👍🃏

THE BOSS IS THE REAL DEAL❗️😊👍🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Patriot, Father, Anti-Hero, Anon, digital Soldier, Veteran of the Great Meme War, and servant of the One True God.

They presented him with the Sword during the Sword Dance!!!

🙏Dio ti benedica