He's got nations by the balls folks. Snap out of it.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

https://judgejordy.bandcamp.com/track/tell-me-wheres-my-stolen-children

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

The evil ice queen & her evil family have all been removed,,, when PRESIDENT TRUMP VISITED the queens asshole went 5 cents 1dollar dinner plate , she had an ANUS HORRIBILUS.... She has been DE-THRONED . WE LOVE IT , LONG TIME IN THE WAITING , SHE HAS BEEN ILLEGAL SINCE THE DAY SHE WAS CROWNED.… BLOODY EVIL ROTHSCHILD NAZIS... SERPENT SEEDED BLOODLINE VAMPIRES..

https://judgejordy.bandcamp.com/track/tell-me-wheres-my-stolen-children

says it all .... the evil illegal queen of the satanist has been removed along with all of her serpent seed swamp family.. pedophile pedovores the lot of them. Buckingham palace is empty. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP & Q TEAM... NOW IT IS TIME TO DISOLVE THE PEDO PARLIAMENT ONCE & FOR ALL.. HANG THEM ALL FOR THEIR EVIL CRIMES AGAINST CHILDREN & HUMANITY.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Looks like Trump is saying, "Where'd she go?" 🤣🤣

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

I aint in it, Trump won! [they]#Fooked bring the PAIN!

Dad to 4, 1 in Heaven, Baylor Grad, Messianic * Pilot #JesusIsTheSonOfGod * #LifeBeginsAtConception #NoOneIsAboveTheLaw #StandAgainstEvil

And in some cases, he's got the nations by the OVARIES....#TallyHo#Queenie, and DOWN YOU GO!

This is more sinificant than realized. He is a decendant by blood and us a King. He probably took the Stone from her as well. Research.

In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication

****Is a King

In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication

***significant

sorry for typos, I guess this site doesnt have autocorrect

(2) Show this thread

When you can have your back to the Queen..🤔

I'm covered in the blood of Jesus and bleed red, white, and blue.

Does anyone have the video or the link to the video showing President Trump visiting all the leaders in their countries right after he entered office? It shows him in London, and in Vietnam, and in the Forbidden City, etc.

I can't remember where I watched it and I've looked everywhere for it!

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Patriot Mama to his Publication

It was on the twit for a while; may have been LadyQanuk who posted it; however, that account is down, sadly.

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

In response Patriot Mama to his Publication

starting at 11:00 this gives the capitulation images 👇👍

https://rumble.com/vdtyfh-draining-the-swamp-once-and-for-allthe-great-awakening.html

(3) Show this thread

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

If people only realized he is the first to walk in front of the queen , this is policies they've had and you see clearly he isn't worried one bit !!! She is a sick individual, their is only one God and some of these sivk individuals think they're above him and God themselves they're are EVIL :) TRUMP IS AWESOME ❤️🇺🇸

Yo Ghost you said the fun begins before, middle or end of impeachment. Where are we now with things? Impeachment is done and 30 days are up.

A self taught artist, believe in a higher power, WWG1WGA, total Trump supporter, believe in love, light and peace for all.

Love the way Trump just walks in front of her like she's not even there, and the old lizard is trying to keep up with him..🤣😂

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

I have to laugh everytime I see this photo. She looks like she's trying to outflank him.
🤣😂🤣

Conservative Christian, supports Police & Military,#1A,#2A Suspended by Twitter 3 X, honored to have been followed by General Flynn #MAGA

For the first time in her life as Queen she was not#1. What a message these pictures send.

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

One of my favorite VICTORY pics of Trump! Buh-bye wicked Queen!

I am a patriot that loves my country. God Bless America. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Maskachusetts

Who's your Daddy! 😂😂😂😎

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Affirmative Ghost Rider.

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Christian; Conservative; Constitutionalist; Here for President Trump & My Constitutional Republic! #MAGA #WWG1WGA - Queen of typos!

Yep! That's our President! A man who says what he means and means what he says... It doesn't hurt that he has a big ass clankin' pair of brass bawls as well... In a world/society that is trying to turn men into women, a man like Trump is so refreshing!

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Helga Martz to her Publication

YOU'RE A GENIUS! BRILLIANT WORK!
♥️

(1) Show this thread

Everytime is see this and the video , it brings a smile to my face ❤️

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Where's the Queen...Oh there you are...Ah hello can you hurry it up! LOL

I remember when the MSM were astounded by this! it was great!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙 Where We Go 1 We Go All 🕯 I Love All Y’all 🥰 #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID...LOL

Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏 Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏 Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏

GEOTUS/GEOTW is no joke. He literally runs the planet, everything!
🙌🙌🙌

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

GHOST IS THIS YOUR POST or ANOTHER GHOST EZRA ????

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

need more proof?
watch the q team's takedown of the cabal a to z
(charlie freak on bichute). i'll try to post the link

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

(1) Show this thread

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

Nearly every country has surrendered to POTUS. He walked in front because he was inspecting HIS guards. He is the Commander In Chief of all Militaries. Game Over. Wake up.

Exactly

hes our mann 😂👍🏿

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

did you notice her guards didn't interfere? this spoke LOUDLY to the world.