Many have lost friends and family on our Path....

But those we have gained

Are Beyond Measure.

#StayTheCourse
#ThePeoplesBridge

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

"Sometimes by losing a battle... you find a new way to win the war" Donald J. Trump

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

🌈❤️WWG1WGA🙏

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

We love You Veronica Angel 🙏🏻💓🌸💞🙏🏻

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

I followed Ms Veronica on Twitface...she was very upset with some fans of Marilyn...as they must have been harassing her about being someone else...she did not appreciate their "adoring accusations".

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

I LQVE THIS SOOOO MUCH!!! ❤️❤️❤️
God Bless you sweet one and all you do every single day!!!
We Love you sooo very much 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸🦅✨🐸

Christian patriot. Author raising awareness about child trafficking. Champion for the autistic. Advocate of domestic abuse survivors.

Your tribe loves you!

Thank you for always being positive and uplifting, even when you were battling your cold. Hope you are finally starting to feel better.

Sure!

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

❤❤❤❤❤❤

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

This is so true! I love our Patriot family! WWG1WGA ❤️🙏

🥰🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Got my hats yesterday! They are awesome, my hubby loves his! Was so surprised with the cards and goodies you included! will wear it all proudly my fellow Patriot! Your Light is Shining Bright Always! 🥰 Thank You for all You Do, Love you girl!
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

The true family I gained far out weighs the fake family I had. nuff said!

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

So true. God Bless and Amen!

8th Generation AMERICAN 🇺🇸PATRIOT, Navy Wife, Army Mom, Peds Nurse. GOD & JESUS🙏🌹Afghan Hounds! WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

AMEN SISTER!!! ♥️🥰🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸