So Trump knew all about the pedophiles and Hollywood elites and did nothing. Lol. He knew all about the voter fraud and dominion years in advance but didn't catch them? Laughable. He knew about the corrupt FED, Vatican, and Royal Family and did nothing? Funny. You obviously don't know Trump very well. You may want to start with Saudi sword dance.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. โˆš

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Sooooooo Many People (even here on this page) STILL don't Realize what uis actually happening...

Luv my country ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Luv my freedom ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธfighter for truth!! Wide awake!! ๐Ÿ™In God We Trust๐Ÿ™

Charlie Freak explained it all in the beginning. He said Trump hit he ground running from the minute he got into office!! Plus there are many old tweets from Trump calling out the perverts, Obamas birth certificate and more. YES he knew and has known for along time! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‘

God-Family-Country ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ TRUTH Matters Nothing is as it seems but God wins every battle and JESUS saves. Faith vs fear everyone armor up.

They capitulated. Nothing is as it seems.

๐“‚€ Lift The Veil; Open Your Eyes ๐Ÿ” Coach, Consult & Counsel ๐Ÿ“ฑ Connect ๐Ÿ”„ Share My Over ๐ŸŽฏ Censored Articles ๐Ÿ’Š Support The Mission ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ :

๐Ÿ”"Mid-2020 GITMO Update: Arrests, Indictments, & Executions"
๐Ÿ’Š https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/mid-2020-gitmo-update-arrests-indictments-executions

๐Ÿ”"The Executed: Clones, Doubles, & Vril Lizard Reptilian Parasites"
๐Ÿ’Š https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/the-executed-clones-doubles-vril-lizard-reptilian-parasites

๐Ÿ” Connect & Please Share My Over ๐ŸŽฏ Censored RedPilling Articles:
๐Ÿ’Š https://link-tube.com/OperationQ
๐Ÿ†” https://t.me/OperationCue

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

Who's the Boss??!!๐Ÿ˜

Facts...only the King handles the sword

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Will Washington DC, London and the Vatican all be physically destroyed and leveled?

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

I'm hopeful.

(1) Show this thread

3daysand3nights did an awesome thread in 2019 on President Trumps travels around the world to let everyone know he was in charge, l bookmarked the thread as l posted it on face Crook many times now it is gone very upset, charlie freak did whole talk show on that thread last year

Just joined when VK recommended it on Twitter. Great to see my favorite anons on here!

In response teresa lioness to her Publication

yes, they keep banning the videos that explain all this...nothing short of brilliant, miracle! Here is the one I saw. Hope it comes thru. https://www.bitchute.com/video/rd4NGAzurUUO/

(1) Show this thread

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming ๐Ÿ™#FamilyIsEverything

[They]#Fooked

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people; they are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty." -Thomas Jefferson

"This is the war dance."

https://youtu.be/eFOyCwCRTgw

Trump is the man! Promises made, promises kept! I can't wait until all of the Dems are exposed for the liars they are

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

Proof Trump is doing what he said he would do.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rd4NGAzurUUO/

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

Proof Trump is doing what he said he would do.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rd4NGAzurUUO/

Father, Brother, Sonโ€ฆFreedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

all corrupt world leaders have submitted. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿพ

Happily married, Mom of two. I love my God, family, and my country. NO DMโ€™S.

3Days3Nights did an amazing did on this.

In response Teresa P.. to her Publication

where is 3 days?

In response Teresa P.. to her Publication

yes l just posted that before l saw your answer, wish 3daysand3nights would come here

(2) Show this thread

Iโ€™m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

A sacred dance at that and ceremony , no other president has participated in from America ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

I don't think anyone is saying that. But let's assume that Trump knew and knows all that. How would you reason that Trump has slept in the White House for 4 years, knowing that there were childrens in the tunnels below, that first got rescued NOW? That doesn't make sense either, so that makes me think that Trump either didn't know, or that there actually were no children at all. Because I don't believe for a second that Trump would have slept a single night in The White House, knowing that this was below him. No way...

Therefore, I do not automatically believe every such 'rumour'. I believe in Q, but I do not believe in everyone trying to decode drops or connecting the dots. Many are 'stretching' so much that it becomes 'guesswork', influenced by what they wish was true, and what they wish would happen.

In response Erik Westre to his Publication

I had a strange 'vibe' when Flotus redesigned the Rose Garden? Trump was very pleased with it, perhaps something was revealed to them then?

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

SA , Putin and Xi are fighting with us.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

SA , Putin and Xi are fighting with us.

Thanks for your great writing skills. Copy and paste works wonders when you have to wake up many folks in a "Trump 2020" group on fb.

Help me understand this.

Why go to all these countries to get them under control, without making sure the threats of Weather and Earthquakes Weapons, DEW and Chemtail Planes, along with the toxins and fetal tissues used in what is consumed are NOT under control and still harming GOD's People since 2017 January?

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Let's put some meat on that bone E! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=1khhfpl744Y

The kind of Truth ... You Refuse to Accept ๐Ÿ’ฃ WWG1WGAA

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

๐ŸŽฏ

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

I would have thought everyone here had seen the video when he started with Saudi Arabia and each stop took them all down. Pay attention people. All of your answers are right here. Like GE says, he can't spoon feed you! jeeez

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

Amazingly this all went on back in 2017 and so few Americans even know anything about it. God willing that is all about to change soon! Donald J. Trump deserves love and respect for all that he has done for this world.

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

there are alot of us out here who have never seen any of this stuff! and not because were lazy, because social media has never been a big thing for us. im here now trying to understand whats going on! i stumbled upon you all, just the thought of this has really been happening all these years! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

(3) Show this thread

@ghostezra This was all symbolic and done in 2017. He didn't expose them. But he put a dent in much of the sex trafficking. Not sure what presently makes anyone believe he is for sure coming back as President?

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response Wendy Doster to her Publication

ly in wait....then strike like the fastest animal on earth.

In response Wendy Doster to her Publication

Those who colluded in the attempted coup will not get away with their crimes. The election was rigged for Traitor Joe. We all know President Trump is our duly elected president. "Our incredible journey is only just beginning." 1/7/21 Donald J Trump (A man of his word)

(2) Show this thread

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

TRUMP IS THE KING!

donyou know when our president is coming back?

Patriots Who Are Passionate About Pursuing Peace Through Strength & Actively Shining LIGHT On Truth, Freedom, LOVE, and UNITY! WRWY!

There is an Army of Passionate Patriots who are wide awake! We are here standing in the GAP as we continue to try and wake the SHEEPLE! We KNQW the BEST is yet to come in 2021. We are committed to helping 41020+Team17 finish what JFK started. The forgotten men/women are grateful DJT had the courage to answer THE CALL and help save HUMANITY!#BuiltTrumpTough#SlavesNoMore#PerfectDay

Believe in God#Jesus#Trump#All honor belongs to God#Save the children#Peace will be the price#Truth seeker&baker...

In response Passionate Patriot to her Publication

Trump is the king over kings, looking forward to the day he giving the trone of America to its rightful king Jon, and Trump king over all kings

(1) Show this thread

every country rolled over to trump in 2017..isreal was the pain in the ass he made them yoeld as well

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

And he caught them, all of them!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

And he caught them, all of them!