I don't really know how to tell you how excited Chicago gets to see 'my Q Posts' 😊

So, I thoght better than to try to tell you, I would 'show' you what I am honored to witness up close and personal.

This is from a day in 'better weather' when Patriots could be more 'supportive' 😁

#HoldTheLine
#ThePeoplesBridge

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️

Beautiful. ❤️

We The People love you and the People's bridge. You're a lion hearted warrior and we thank you for it. 🦁❤

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

Awesomeness!!! Love you. Patriots United under God. The arena of winners are gathering for the last fight. When that bells rings for the final time, we can put our battle weapons down and bring out nothing but weapons of love and unity to restore our great mother earth together. She is a gift that was abused by pure evil. It's up to us now to take her into the future of prosperity whereas we all flourish under the same of faith of our Lord&Savior who taught us the meaning of life. The bridges of awareness are there for all to cross. I am thankful to be alive during this amazing time and look forward to meeting fellow Anons someday. Blessings. Trump will forever be in my heart along with Flynn and the entire military and White Hats. As well as the Kennedy's for their scarifices.

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts