Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

This is the scariest video yet. Tests and vax, everything about the medicine is suspect. If any of this video is true, what will be the effect on the population?

(1) Show this thread

God loving, mother, wife, patriot from the great state of Alaska. WWG1WGA

Darn I wish this info was out months ago when I got my son and I tested. If I had known, I would never ever done it. My heart breaks for my son.

In response Lexie May to her Publication

Same here. my daughter gpt tested a while back. my only solice is I prayed before it so hopefully God spared her.

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Yep..the nanobots are getting your DNA....

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

WHOA! So how do we get them out? I DO NOT CONSENT! I have never had the test and wont have the test or any vaccine! But there is a good likelihood that we have had it through our food and or CHEMTRAILS. I live in the Pacific North West. It rains and rains and rains. HIghest incidences of auto immune disorders here.

I have read Diatemaceous Earth and dewormer for the parasitic viruses. What about the AI nanotechs?

(1) Show this thread

Sometimes knowing is the hardest part...but it keeps you one step ahead of the enemy.

Can you share the video link for this? I need some that need this wake up call!

(1) Show this thread