Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

Ottawa Artist and Art Gallery Owner - Kiki Smith

Recognize any others in pic? Check out her art?! GROSS 🤮

Marina Abramovic (spirit cooking/Podesta/Lady Gaga
HRC

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

How to make a couple of million from the doodles you made on a pad while someone put you on hold for 20 minutes 😜
Ok, I know it's ridiculous & the amount of money involved makes me think that something else is going on
Never got what the big deal was about Jackson Pollock either! There may have been something similar going on

But I couldn't resist taking a jab 😁

(1) Show this thread

What if these were actually the abducted kids artwork and they were taunting us with it.

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

In "their" world--Art = children. Explains the price--kindergarten kids can make better paintings--this is another "in UR face" taunt!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

THIS TYPE OPF ART IS JUST A WAY TO MONEY LAUNDER. YOU CAN SEE A CHILD COULD DO A BETTER JOB AT THIS TYPE OF ART. IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY. TOTALLY MONEY LAUNDERING.

(1) Show this thread