Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

More Melania Comms... and Their Symbolism will be their downfall...These people are stupid..in plain sight.

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

Their symbolism is their downfall. These people are stuuuuppppid.

I can understand why they would be somewhere together. What I would like clarity on is his making this illuminati hand gesture while she is wearing the illuminati white and black checkerboard print symbol. Was she trolling at the meeting or event? Anyone?

I Respect all living things! Letโ€™s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

right in front of your face, his hands place right into his jacket unbelievable people are soasleep.

๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠMAGA KAG Trump Won! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I Love President Trump and the most Beautiful and Kind First Lady ever!!! ๐Ÿ’•

He looks happier with Melania than he does with his wife...and he doesn't look too happy ๐Ÿ˜‰

Army vet๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ Proud Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ Pro 2A Montana USA Also on Gab and clouthub

an Angel and the devil

Lowly messenger in this war of GOOD vs. evil. Exiled (& freed) from 3 twitr accts. Trump is OUR President! Thank you, God and Jesus Christ!

Why are they pictured together?