Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

❤️Love Dr. Stella!❤️

Stellaaaaaaa! Love her!

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Dr. Stella Immanuel - Dr. Simone Gold and the Frontline doctors are PATRIOTS and HEROES working to get the truth out there.

Do no take the 'vaccine' it is an experimental drug with DIRE consequences. Take HCQ -go to frontlinedoctors . com - get a consult for $90 and then you can get an RX for HCQ via an online pharmacy $50. Well worth the piece of mind. It is a very safe drug and been around for 70 years - used to treat malaria (That is why Africa has such low cases of covid, since in Africa there are on this drug for malaria), lupus, rheumatoid arthritis and others. Plaquenil is the generic name for HCQ, I believe.

Thank you Dr. Stella for SPEAKING THE TRUTH!! Big Pharma - Fauci and Gates need to be shut down, PERMANENTLY!! Gates and Fauci are connected. Bill was a high school drop out and has ZERO medical experience!! A picture is worth a 1000 words - Bill Gates, Sr. who was into eugenics (depopulation!!) and Fauci among others in this photo tha many will recognize.

USA - Pro2A - ArmyMom - BoyMom - MAGA - Trump Is The GOAT - Aviation Family - Texas2021 - God Bless America! 🇺🇸🙏❤️

the old white male elite establishment is terrified of this strong, intelligent, fierce, amazing black woman! She doesnt fit the mold they try to sell everyone when it comes to black people!

I love Jesus, my family, my country, my POTUS DJT and the TRUTH! Called crazy by many and wear it proudly! WWG1WGA

Preach it sista! The truth will set us free...keep it coming!! WWG1WGA

Wife, Mom, Grandmother . I cherish my family. My God, and my country. Conservative Christian, living my dream on our farm

love this woman, we need more like her

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Stand your ground Dr. Immanuel. You stepped forward and spoke the truth when others would not.

I love God, my family and my country! I’m married, 7 grandchildren. President Trump please come back. 🚫NO DM please 🚫

I need her as my doctor!

God Bless Dr. Stella Immanuel for her integrity and courage to stand up for humanity!

🙏🙏Dr. Stella and her frontline doctors helped save my mom and my life back in december. Hydroxychloroquine works! Hate that my friends wont listen and they have taken vaccine. All I can do is pray for them. Thank God the Father for Dr. Stella and her fellow doctors! 🙏🙏🙏

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

i love Dr Stella Immanuel ❤️❤️❤️

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

LOVE me some Dr. Immanuel!! ❤️

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

I stand with Dr. Immanuel

I love Jesus, my family, our country 🇺🇸! NCSWIC 🦅 Mom of 5, Physician Assistant, Stuck in Ohio

This woman is the real deal! God bless her! ❤️