Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. πŸ’ž Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King πŸ™

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Programming you can relate to. Who would you like to program πŸ˜‘

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. πŸ’ž Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King πŸ™

In response Nothing IsRandom to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

No hun Whats not going now he is on second, who is schedule for first, and i dont know who is working third.

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

W.W.G.1.W.G.A.W.W.
DON'T FORGET THE ALLIANCE

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Peter R Horne to his Publication

WWG1WGAWW

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Knowing who really we areπŸ™βœ¨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. πŸŒŽπŸ’žβ˜―οΈπŸ’žβ—―=β™Ύβ˜ΊοΈγ€€γ€€ Armor of Source AlmightyπŸ™βœ¨

sweetπŸ€—

No weird symbols there,
Disney Duck 🍭facade masking πŸŒ€

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

following 107....#17❀️