There's a reason the deodorant companies sponsor breast cancer "research" while putting heavy metals into the gland under your pits

Only people mentioned by @SkylersMom in this post can reply

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Skylers Mom to her Publication

I spray lemon juice for my deoderant.

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

Cool idea!
But doesn't it get sticky?

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

known that for years! then tell u to get a mammogram- i told my doctor i dont want mammogram because why would i want a test for cancer that gives you cancer? she did not disagree with me ! also said i dont want colonoscopy either until they can PROVE to me they arent infecting me eith that probe thing-y - SHE DID NOT DISAGREE WITH THAT EITHER!! # my bumper sticker says exit only!

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Ella Elaine to her Publication

💓My mom had a very bad experience with a colonoscopy. She is certain it infected her with a bacteria, maybe "h pylori." She was never the same. She passed 5 years ago now, seems like 2 -- two months after a flu shot. I wish she listened to me better. I've not done any of those stupid tests, but I've been alternative everything for years.

We get to rise and shine now, as healthy beings of Light that were MEANT to THRIVE and PROSPER in the name of our Creator. Amen. (And not a woman too!) lol 💓🙏

Loves God and Country. God Wins! Patriot. #WWG1WGA

In response Ella Elaine to her Publication

You sound like me. I tell my doctor the same things every year. Nope. Nope. Nope.😂

(4) Show this thread

Retired from many life experiences... military, public relations, financial services advisor, fitness advisor - student of golf... Trump!

For us guys, to dodge the aluminum in deodorant, Old Spice has a pretty good product - also, don't forget about the fluoride and aluminum in your toothpaste - Himalayan Brite White is a great solution to this too

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response Doc Zortman to his Publication

they do have deoderants at health food stores without aluminum, they dont really work that well but just put some perfume under there - Bring a washcloth and freshen up - i live in the desert nothing helps but a shower 😝

In response Doc Zortman to his Publication

The best deoderant that Ive found is Native. We get it autoshipped but Target has it now as well.

(3) Show this thread