Good Morning Brother πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ@Vincentkennedy can WE get a vibe βœ… and maybe an APL update

Only people mentioned by @TankPatriot in this post can reply

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST πŸ•†πŸ›πŸ•†

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

I'm gonna call this a RIP-IT ... if it were two jets doing this in mirror formation ... I'd call it a ZIP-IT πŸ€—

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

β˜€οΈ Good Day to All of You Beautiful Patriots β˜€οΈ
πŸ™β€οΈ I Love You all Dearly β€οΈπŸ™
@VincentKennedy
@Phaethon
πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Vibe check ready!

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST πŸ•†πŸ›πŸ•†

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

Had to go show this one around to everyone in the house ... INSTA-SMILES all around! Thanx for posting πŸ‘πŸ‘ Insta-follow πŸ€—

(1) Show this thread

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

Rise and Shine!! @vincentkennedy

Let's have a great day!

Deuteragonists to the left of me. Tritagonists to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you. ...the middle changes everything.

@Vincentkennedy - vibe check...wake up!!!!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

In response Kim Runner to her Publication
(6) Show this thread

make it rain