California is only at the very beginning of a complete mental breakdown. I know that many of you thought that we were already mental but this is serious. These people are true believers and they have a long way to fall. The professional mental health community here is chief among the deranged. They are incapable of challenging their own belief systems and that is a very dangerous place to be in this moment.

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

California, born and bred. Third generation San Franciscan. It will get ugly, but remember President Trump won the state at 69% over Biden. Patriots still crowd the streets, holding signs to recall Newsom. And even the homeless are tired of cruel neglect.

I'm here to serve, helmet on my head and sword in hand, with the old grizzly by my side.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

so many ships
Jan/19/2021
https://youtu.be/v8H5WJBPfFA

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

There are millions of us here to help them, we have to start somewhere, knowing and dealing with the knowing is inevitable. Something tells Nana we will soon have a whole new breed of menthal health therapists. 😘😇😏

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

I agree. I'm right in the middle of the insanity here in NorCal. The programming is VERY deep.
I've had to prepare to be homeless for awhile if my job forces me to vaccinate.

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

It all died with cognitive behavioral therapy. Counselors taught their clients not to ask the hard questions about WHY they behave they way they do. Instead, the conflict is never resolved internally and they just get a bandaid with a pat on the back. Consequently, personal responsibility is removed from the equation, and you blame your environment (or community) for your actions rather than doing the work to fix yourself. The result is wanting to change the environment or community to a deranged way of thinking while normalizing the derangement and accepting it will occur again.#wwg1wga#MAGA#GodWins

#Patriot #WWG1WGA #Anon #MAGA #Trump train #Trust the plan

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

Aren't there things about your environment and community that you would like to change? The truth in the "Nurture vs. Nature" argument is that it is not one or the other that has caused a person to become what they are, but both. We are all a product of our upbringing and environment and each person is different in their ability to cope, adjust, and overcome.

(1) Show this thread

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Well said!

Favorite Quote “Information is out there, you just need to look”

I have been borned and raised in California and im still here...
i personally agree with your assesment having family members all around that are really in the dark is pretty scary. I know i have been chosen for quite a while to be awake at this time.
i will be their strong point when it is all said and done.

Intercessor-Wife-Mom. Thank you for your service Anons!

😇We got teams of amazing inner healers and delieverance on stand by for sra and trauma. God is going to do an amazing work in California. Freedom will come. Pray for His Holy Will to be done. Blessings.😇

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I read that [they] specifically infiltrated the professions of medicine, law and psychology. 🤓

We couldn't take it anymore.
Left California last year, after living there for 52 years.
California has been going downhill for decades, very sad.

do you think CA is the Biblical equivalent
or representation of Sodom and Gomorrah?

Thats NOT FAIR! There are MANY here trying to wake up the rest! Recall is DONE, and booths are still up along roadways everywhere! Patriot MOVEMENT HERE IS BIGGEr THAN ANYBODY KNOWS! Running for Governor Diego Martinez is BEST CANDIDATE SO FAR! 100% AMERICAN, Constitution, Open Carry, and he KNOWS ENTIRE State needs a COMPLETE OVERHAUL & RESET! We are moving Forward!

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

In response Bold Spear 777 to his Publication

California just needs a good leader-I thought Diego would be good-also I listened to John Cox last night on Warroom. He seemed pretty legit. Atleast there are some positives for a change. Best of Luck. God Bless

(1) Show this thread