Conservative Christian, supports Police & Military,#1A,#2A Suspended by Twitter 3 X, honored to have been followed by General Flynn #MAGA

These could save your life!

Dr. Zelenko prophylaxis - he's been banned everywhere and asked that everyone spread this simple prophylaxis -
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1i7C_6H1Yq0u8lrzmnzt5N1JHg-b5Hb0E3nLixedgwpQ/edit

I have been taking this combo since last April, and I have not been sick. Avoid the mask if possible and I have done everything that I usually do. Even went to a wedding with 250 guests in Oct, nobody got sick! I am so sick of this "Plandemic"!

In response Lynda Atchison to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @raisedright4517 in this post can reply

Conservative Christian, supports Police & Military,#1A,#2A Suspended by Twitter 3 X, honored to have been followed by General Flynn #MAGA

In response Raised Right 4517 to her Publication

Many others have been posting similar replies to this 'tweet' of mine. Testimonies that this protocal works. Unfortunately most of us have been banned from Twitter & can't share this info with the uninformed who really need to hear it. Because Twitter, FB, YouTube ban it makes me all the more convinced it does work.