Only people mentioned by @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America 🇺🇸 , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

In response Lisa Hill to her Publication

Im waiting for March and for Spring to arrive.

Military is the only way.

🇺🇸Constitutional Conservative-Navy Veteran-MAGA-KAG-QAnon-2A-ProLife-Save the Children-Silent No More-Stop The Steal-God Wins!🇺🇸

Yes. I think it was Juan O Savin who used this analogy: if the bankrobber makes his getaway, do we just say, 'we'll do better next time,' or do we saddle up, track him down, and bring him to justice?
The STEAL **will NOT stand!**

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

agree

I keep saying this to everyone!!!

Trump is our current President - no matter how many ways they try to convince us otherwise - including anyone pitching his "2024 Run" - pisses me of to the umpteenth degree.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Exaaaaaactly!!!.......

Truth seeker. Run everything through a BS filter - looking for the agenda. All media is manipulated - waiting for that to change.

Absolutely correct. No Electronic voting machines. No Internet connection.
Otherwise NO vote matters.
GA Sec of State & Governor are complicit in this attempted election theft. Other states are the same.

I have been banned from twatter for idk what. Guess I won't get to see the "tweet".

unless something is done soon, we can forget about a future for us or our children. china will own us outright. the fight is right now today. the future doesn't exist.

I keep saying! 👍🏾

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana agrees with this for sure!
One damn way or another we will either take our country back or die trying.
At the moment We The People are standing back to give the Military room to work. At the moment.
Make no mistake there is a time limit on accomplishing this and it is weeks for most Patriots NOT MONTHS AND YEARS anymore!

Truth seeker. Run everything through a BS filter - looking for the agenda. All media is manipulated - waiting for that to change.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Well said!

(1) Show this thread

THAT IS CORRECT THE 2020 ELECTION NEEDS TO BE MADE RIGHT🤨