Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovinโ€™ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love ๐Ÿ’•

16 REAL REASONS WHY MUAMMAR GADDAFI WAS KILLED:

1. There is no electricity bill in Libya, electricity is free for all its citizens.
2. There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens are at a 0% interest by law.
3. Home is considered a human right in Libya. Gaddafi vowed that his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a
home.
4. All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinars (US$50,000) from the government to buy their first apartment.
5. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi, only 25% of Libyans were literates. Today, the figure stands at 83%.
6. Libyans taking up farming as a career, they received farm land, a farming house, equipment, seeds and livestock to kick- start their farms โ€“ all for free.
7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they needed in Libya, the government funded them to go abroad for it.
8. In Gaddafiโ€™s Libya, if a Libyan buys a car, the

Only people mentioned by @CrackersCuzin in this post can reply

In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication

Do you have a link? Thanks

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovinโ€™ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love ๐Ÿ’•

In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication

Of course I have the link!! I am a researcher of truth! Happy Sunday! https://wandabiz.com/7-reasons-why-gaddafi-was-killed/

(1) Show this thread