Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Zoom in.

Valentines decor photoshopped. Joe and Jill photophopped. Washington monument photoshopped.

Welcome to Castle Rock Studios.

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

Nah, check out "penquinsix" on YT. He was live on the ground and caught them on video this morning.

Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

In response Amber Renee to her Publication

The picture is most definitely photoshopped.

Well the video from this morning shows otherwise. https://youtu.be/09Joky_uVxI

CGI

It was a LIVE feed. I watched it myself. Get over yourself and stop trying to make something into something it's not. ffs.

If you still believe everything you see on TV then you are in the wrong place, girl. Go enlighten yourself instead of looking for a petty argument.

Only people mentioned by @ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply

Spare me kid. I can tell by your ignorant remarks you are too lazy to even be bothered to watch the video. An old man live streaming from his cell phone in D.C in real time can't cgi barely visible (YET VISIBLE), cut out hearts on the White House lawn. I've been in the "right place" since 1998 and I've got the Marine Corps uniforms to prove it. Take your band wagon lack of discernment elsewhere. Stupid bitch. 😘