Only people mentioned by @DankQ82Q in this post can reply

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

any news on the prince of darkness?

In response Baresi 1776 to his Publication

Are you referring to Ozzy Osbourne because that's the only prince of darkness, I've ever heard someone referred to as

(1) Show this thread

Remember the photos and videos when Trump walked in front of the queen, that was letting the world know that the Royals have submitted to trump.

Conservative Christian, supports Police & Military,#1A,#2A Suspended by Twitter 3 X, honored to have been followed by General Flynn #MAGA

Yesterday I was looking at the very interesting list of members in the 'Committee of 300' (who rule the world and is the driving force behind the criminal agenda to create a “New World Order”, under a “Totalitarian Global Government”) and noticed all the members of the British Royal Family are on it as well as many Royals from other countries.

http://themillenniumreport.com/2015/11/the-committee-of-300-who-are-they/

Joe Biden's not this grandma's President!!!

Why would you even post garbage like this??? Obviously fake, misleading and makes you look foolish.

In response Texas Lana to her Publication

Because they are all dead and none of them are in power just waiting for the military to reveal at all.

(1) Show this thread

What's your source?

Did they pull a Romanov-type assassination? I really hope that William and Kate are not involved. And I hope their kids are left alone.

In response Mary Donahue to her Publication

I have no clue I have not seen Prince William more Kate Middleton on any list that I could find.

(1) Show this thread

Canadian Patriot who knows the pain is coming. Trudeau for Treason

Patiently waiting for the whole world to know. Is everyone stocked up on Popcorn?

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

BoJo could do penance in Turkey bye bye

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30