Only people mentioned by @DankQ82Q in this post can reply

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ hoping to see his tribunal

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

This is good.
Curious where this info comes from--who is in charge of the list, if there is one?

Journalist. Mom to a vaccine-injured son. Waking up. Learning. Holding the light. Grateful for the truth-tellers.

this surprises me, as he was among the pioneers in Hwood for medical freedom and to sound the alarm about the dangers of vaccines (his exposee was banned from the Cannes film fest if I remember correctly)

Here for God and Country. WWG1WGA Psalms 23

Would love to believe this is true. When will we see actual proof. I could post that people have been arrested and executed, but I dont have proof.

Deplorable from DixielandπŸ¦… 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Danny Nix to his Publication

I know the list is so long. The real question is who aint been executed lol and try telling this to normies because we are still saying Trump is still going to be president, theyre like this guy is crazy. Cant wait to be proven right.

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

In response Danny Nix to his Publication

I saw a picture of a Dahmer victim and a piece of "art"
from the Podesta 'collection' and it made me sick. It hurt my soul
I've been follow Q almost since the start so I know what's
going on. The normies are in for it! I get the wait for more ppl
to wake up but the media has to start telling the truth.

(2) Show this thread

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

yess
i hope they blew him up real gooood