Never stop fighting for the Truth! Just a Spiritual Truth Seeker, Mother, and Patriot. #WWG1WGA

John F Kennedy lived to be an old man and sadly left this world this year. Love his soul for all his bravery and dedication to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN πŸ’•πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’•

I heard about this a few months ago but it is very suspicious.
How should he have survived, why did his wife become so unhappy, why did Junior say that he will avenge his father`s death?
I`m not saying it`s not true, it`s just very confusing.
If it really was, of course i am very happy about it.
To you have answers???

In response Melanie Hite to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @OneLove in this post can reply

Never stop fighting for the Truth! Just a Spiritual Truth Seeker, Mother, and Patriot. #WWG1WGA

In response Kay Julien to her Publication

jfk senior's wife was involved with CIA and his assassination.

In response Melanie Hite to her Publication

Dear Melanie,
please don`t get me wrong. I didn`t mean that I don`t believe you.
I just wanted a few arguments that completely convince me. Now you did. I have also heard that with his wife and it is so sad that you do not want to believe it.
Thank you for your answers and I am on your side.
I wish you a nice day and all the best!!!

(1) Show this thread

i do know he died in 2021 though.

I just do my own research and come to my own conclusions. I love the fact so many white hats are never actually died but they dedicated their lives to this cause. I mean technically it's all hearsay at this point. Time will reveal everything. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I just share what I've seen from different reliable resources because what they say has happened in the past, just not always the way we wanted it to play out.