I have no doubt that POTUS is still fighting...

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Believer. Waiting with bated breath for the total unveiling of truth. Nothing scares me.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I agree with you Kim. I believe he will not abandon us. The best is yet to come🇺🇸😊👍❤️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has been on the outside my whole life, have just been waiting for the opportunity to help take down the corrupt govt.
Nana just didnt realize just how evil there really were!

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

LOVE this great man ... I am absolutely certain President Trump is fighting still. 🇺🇸#TheBestIsYetToCome

no doubt Trump is still on the battlefield fighting for freedom loving people around the world but he does need our help,hold the line🐸🐸🐸🐸

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

No doubt in my mind! 🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸

no doubt !!! love this !!!

Trump is my President Then and now! Proud wife and proud mother to veterans. God Bless our military.

consider me an outsider

"It's a very funny thing about life;
if you refuse to accept anything but the best,
you very often get it."

~W. Somerset Maugham

oui 😎✊fort avec lui

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

Moi aussi

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

oh goodness...my president is soooo amazing, i cant even! How special he is. .how lucky we got! smh....

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Yes, I know that POTUS#Trump is still fighting 100% 🙏🇺🇸 I saw it.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

#vibes & A train is coming through right now by My house 🚂 Must be the#TrumpTrain

(1) Show this thread

I am a God fearing Patriot who still believes in our President Donald J Trump.

This Man has the Strength and ability to acheive the impossible. With the grace of GOD he also has a voice that can motivate humanity to move mountains and erradicate the evil dwelling upon us.

#NeverGiveUp#GodWinsALWAYS#wwg1wga 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

LOVE THIS MESSAGE!!! and our BOSS!

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

AMEN🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸💯❤️🙏🏻😎

He is Motivation!! 🙏🙏🙏