Good Morning. Happy Sunday! God woke you up for a reason...

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Unapologetic Conservative from Cedar Rapids, IA who loves GOD, country, President Trump, & Patriots.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Amen! God bless my newfound brothers and sisters in Christ! Everyone have an amazing Sunday. I think it's going to be an outstanding week for Patriots!!! 💪

Good morning Kim. What a beautiful sunny Sunday morning here! Haven't seen the sun in quite awhile! ❤️☀️❤️

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

🙏🙏🙏

Good morning to you as well!!

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Good morning, Kim! I Feel blessed he did the 'wake up' !

#WWG1WGA #Trump #Kennedy's #Q #Anons #JFK Fans 🙏🐸

Good morning Kim 😘

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

Good morning Kim I hope u have a blessed day.🙏🏼

Jesus is King! Together we stand United through the storm! WWG1WGA! God Wins! Have Faith stay Strong 🙏🏻

Good morning Kim! Have a blessed Sunday too! Thank you for all the positive energy you spread, you're a beautiful soul my friend! WWG1WGA!!

In response Incog Nito to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

Sunday blessings!!🙏💕
THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!
#JesusITrustInYou
#GodWins

I’m a Wife, Mom, Mimzi. God, Family, Country. President Trump is the BEST President ever! God Bless the USA 🇺🇸 In it TOGETHER!

Good morning Kim! I look forward to your "good morning" posts♥️

I’m here standing for truth, God, country & Trump. I will not leave the battlefield until we win our country back 🇺🇸♥️

Good morning Kim! Hope you have a great Sunday

☺️Good morning Kim from sunny Canada (finally). I swear we have had so much snow

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

Good morning from thawed Texas Kim!😆🙌 I'm so grateful He woke me up! It is now my duty to try to wake others. Tried last night at a girls dinner. Can't say it went well, but it won't stop me! If God is for us, then who shall be against us?! Have a blessed day!🙏

😊🖖

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

Good morning Kim Yes he did. 🙏🏻

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Good morning Tank! Hope you have a great day.❤️

(1) Show this thread

He will cover you with his feathers. He will shelter you with his wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection.

Morning Kim!! Be blessed today 😁

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

Morning Kim!!!! Yes and God is beside us through the Battle. Soon.........have a beautiful day!

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Good morning Kim 🥰 Happy Sunday ✨

Thanks Kim, happy Sunday🙏🏻