Only people mentioned by @DankQ82Q in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

I know, I know...we are not supposed to be violent or represent it...but juuuust once..I would really like to hit that man in the face so damned hard...that his nose ring staples the end of his nose to the back of his skull! We now return you to your regularly scheduled peaceful resuistance! Sorry...restraint is what makes us peaceful...but we still have feelings we keep in check!

Hang on to your older televisions for as long as you can if you still submit to being programmed and spied on by it. The FBI warns that it's now watching and listening to you too. https://patch.com/us/across-america/smart-tvs-may-be-watching-listening-your-home-fbi-warns

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Totally evil individual!

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

fkn coward pedo.

No longer your little secrect anymore aye Jack .Far Q and the twatter you rode in on!

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

Long slow painful death for this MF. I don't even feel bad for saying it.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

I'M READY TO AWE SNAP!!!

Rot in HELL you piece of garbage!

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

evil twat. can't stand him

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

@JACK (TIC TOCK) MFKR

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

FYI@Jack has an underground Twitter called NITTER. Interesting that every nation, institute, agency, embassy, foreign beauracrat has an official account there...A lot of teens, posing & flirting in between. Fell down this 🐇🕳️ chasing a strange follower reposting with hand signals...☝️Yep! Jack thinks of everything. NOW WE KNOW...

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Hes an animal!

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

🤬🤬🤬⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️🪓⚰️