I support Donald Trump and General Flynn. I love my country, In love with my husband, and saved by the Lord Jesus Christ!

Update from North Texas - our temps were in the 50s today! Snow is melting fast - almost gone! My little comunity is still without water but it is being worked on. God is so good! The terribly cold temps have brought out the best in many people. Everyone is checking on each other. The little volunteer fire department made spaghetti one night for anyone who wanted some. Today they served Taco Soup and gave out water to anyone in need. All over you see people stepping up to help each other. Buying food for people, chopping fire wood, anything you can think of to help someone. Praying for everyone out there on this journey. Keep helping each other! WWG1WGA!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Sorry, I live in Spain. La Cañada Real is an illegal settlement for a long time . They're stealing electricity from a normal family and sell drugs. It's a dangerous place where police tried to stop drug trafficking & got injured or killed. They steal luxury cars to bring drugs fast and avoid police controls. Don't share this. This is shameful. Don't support those criminals. Real patriots don't steal from their neighbors.

Only people mentioned by @gepigom2883 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts