OMG !!!

Table Mountain in Cape Town is a HUB for the Draco

Look at this & You will see

Their “Systems are Glitching” & they are trying to block the information from coming out

Also look at the proximity to Antartica & follow the Seabed routes

https://youtu.be/gBgBT5jc9jc

Only people mentioned by @CarmindaC in this post can reply

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

THESE OVER CAPE TOWN ????

@VincentKennedy

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

@VincentKennedy ... I have felt this Energy for decades

I think the entire mountain is a Ship

They are using Holigrams to fake their ships from being seen

the systems are breaking

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

Welcome to my world.........

We're an Independent & Uncorrupted Media Organisation. We make Videos from A Conservative View! https://www.leavingsugarmountain.com/

People think I am mad but I often see what I think are concealed ship shapes in the cky esp near the sun during the day! I think the blue neon gas in our sky is artificial and is being used to conceal aka project bluebeam has many meanings. Either way I see straight lines in the clouds! It's spooky!

(3) Show this thread

oui 🥸beaucoup de chemins sur les fonds marins

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
(2) Show this thread