Only people mentioned by @Kellie in this post can reply

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

The CDC kept warning tongue-in-cheek of a "zombie apocalypse" -- given that the evil ones always advertise what they're going to do, could this be what they were referring to? 🤔🤔

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

So many stories like this coming out. I try to warn but some are hellbent on creating their hell. It's so sad.

(1) Show this thread

the lady that teaches a zumba class i go to just got the shot a few says ago and she couldnt remember the class she teaches. i thoufhtnit was a fluke but the entire hour of class she kept messing up. its the same routine we always do and she knew by heart.

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

They always tell us what they are doing in advance. There is a kids movie, G-Force, where a switch it activated and the appliances become an evil army. This is the first thing I thought of when I heard nano-particles in the vaccine. Heartbreaking as my parents and sister have taken it. So far no negative effects. https://www.commonsensemedia.org/movie-reviews/g-force

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

The Mac here on AnonUp, has been posting scientific data/info that basically says they are introducung a micro dot, that when activated by 5G, releases a burst of light, that activates the first vax chemistry, breaks cells open, activating chemistry in the brain, allowing them to mind control us. There is probably a period of adjustment required to get the frequency of bursts correct a refinement process. This is probably what is being experienced.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

Texan. Army Vet. Patriot for American freedoms. Kicked off twitter (again). Fighting this battle until the end. God Bless America.

Several people in our area have exhibited stroke-like symtoms. Slurred speech, facial sag, mental confusion. one that I know has died. Funeral tomorrow.

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

In response Bill Gibson to his Publication

This is so sad--we do our best to warn .

(1) Show this thread