Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

I HAVE SPENT SOME TIME IN THE TRENCHES OF LIFE!!! I am now a new creation in Jesus' learning many new things every waking moment!!!

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

America Excepttualism 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

God Loving Husband Father Maga QπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŒSacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

love this

I love this photo! JFK Jr?

In response Zanne Anon to her Publication

❀️❀️❀️

(1) Show this thread

Owner/Proprietor of Alice's Restaurant at The End Of The Universe https://gab.com/Drops7Of7Jupiter https://twitter.com/HadesLady777

In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication

That's awesome . 😎

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

NANA here patiently waiting on
Da Boss!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I think everyone will be suprised with just little he has actually aged! All of these photos make him look like he has aged so much but even Trump hasn't aged much in the last 20 years! The BEST is yet to come!!! β€οΈπŸΏπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

(1) Show this thread

Fil-Am who loves my POTUS 45 β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

❀️JR ❀️

Is that John John in the black suit/grey tie?? Sure looks like him!

Just someone who loves the truth. Here to meet others like myself. Love exercising, cooking, animals and reading.

I love this picture and I am so thankful for every man and woman doing what they are doing for all of us. God bless them all. Praying always for everyone. Hugs!

Has anyone actuallly researched what these guys do...amazing. Literally amazing. Probably the only agency that could pull this whole movie off.

https://armypubs.army.mil/epubs/DR_pubs/DR_a/pdf/web/ARN18450_ADP%204-0%20FINAL%20WEB.pdf

I am ready for the change this country needs. I want to help other see the truth as well. I still support Trump. WWG1WGA.

Not a mask among them, not even that jackass in the back.

Theyre not making a Q. Look at the sign behind them.

CalmInTheStorm πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

In response TRACI Stanley to his Publication

exactly. It's the insignia. The significance is who is imbedded.

In response TRACI Stanley to his Publication

I agree 100% it's the insignia

(2) Show this thread

We, Italians, are always involved .. #Italygate #italydidit ..from Naples with Love

πŸš¨β²οΈπŸ‘πŸ˜˜πŸΏ

Father of 5 with my loving wife. Truth seeker and die hard patriot. Deepstate going down! FUCK CENSORSHIP! WWG1WGA #Fightback #NOSILENCE