I was going to ask if I went too hard on Neon today, but then I read this. Hopium really?

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I'm not part of that Neon Revolt group, but I am familiar with his website. I don't think he's attacking anyone personally, but he does have a point. I have been seeing a lot posts that seem to equate people's wishes with some sort of their own reality. Especially those where people think just because someone looks like another person, they are related or reincarnated or something. Just based on hopes and wishes and not on any facts. They think EVERY major event is faked and a false flag. Sometimes I feel like leaving the community because I think so many people just believe what they want to believe and are delusional. Almost like an opposite conservative version of what they criticize about liberals. Just because you wish something won't make it true. Sorry to be blunt.

Well, u ain't research enough. We ain't sitting around "hoping" against
all hope. We simply KNOW what is coming. Because we've connected dot after dot after dot.

Too many "coincidences" to say anything other than: "DAMN!" This really is The Great Awakening And GOD IS SETTING US FREE, HALLELUYAH!"

Things are happening. And, those who follow the CUE board see everything falling into place. We wish it to be done NOW, but, it is happening. We are watching a movie, for sure.

https://bit.ly/LghtsMov

In response Msterri ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericaFirst17 in this post can reply

In response America First to her Publication

I believe in the Q group 100% and that it is a finely tuned, well planned and meticulous undertaking with years in the planning. But what I don't believe are some of the followers that make up their own theories.