Holy Fucking Shit... DONT GET TESTED... Nano tech is real... Check this video out.. The whole thing..
🔺DO NOT TAKE THE SWAB!

Only people mentioned by @navalkishori in this post can reply

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

In response naval kishori Z to her Publication

👆 Raises hand. Worked for a company called Alien Technology. GUESS WHAT THEY do?

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

EVIL WE R IN THE FIGHT ! THIS IS GOOD V EVIL! WTF! WE DEFFINATLY NEED THE PLAN, GOD HELP US!

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

What's your opinion on this guys? Please have a look.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liSnOj2BOPk

In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication

all this reasourch and this invention are so useless , would everyone simply prise God all day long would be a better world instead to play God

(1) Show this thread

As a part of my employment I had to be tested. I wonder how many different tests there are.

Slept too long. Awakened abruptly. Shot of tequila. Ready to fight! 🙏God wins! 🇺🇸WWG1WGA always!

In response Alisha Green to his Publication

I heard there are 3 ways to be tested. Blow your nose into a tissue and let them swab that.

(1) Show this thread

All they are doing is taking your DNA n putting nano tech into your brain😡🤬This is BullShit❗️🤬

Unfortunately, we have had to get tested for surgeries and my daughter was exposed and ended up getting it (still no taste or smell).

LOVE IS THE KEY.! TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I follow people that post things I want to share to ensure I see more great post. Blessings

Terrifying.! Can you post this link? pleass.

In response Frank Lee Scott Free to her Publication

You can post it yourself. Use the far right arrow.

In response Frank Lee Scott Free to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

we havent been tested but some at work have gone multuple times!!!! My son and daighter in law have and had the vaccine too. I tried to get them to research. Im sick about it

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Kj1 Hernandez to her Publication

Sadly once vaccinated, there is no going back. Say prayers they live thru it. Can kill them yrs down the road.. it has also changed their DNA. thats the bad part also. Turning people into zombies.

(1) Show this thread

Did everyone's video cut after the clip of the swabs? Mine stopped and said video not supported by briwser. 🤔🤔🤔

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response Hailey Wills to her Publication

mine did too - stopped right after the part with the tweet from the lady that took and tested covid swab

(1) Show this thread

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

Fantastic post. China Joe has been talkin about the fourth industrial revolution. These people are not only sick...but are very much pure evil.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

OMG!! My Mom was told she couldnt have minor outpatient surgery last November unless they swabbed her nose to test for a virus she did not have. I'm so pissed (level 20) right now after seeing this. I am tempted to call the Dr and tell them if anything happens to my Mom they better lock their fucking doors and that I will be coming for them!🤬🤬

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Be careful. Don't get yourself arrested because of making threats to someone's safety. Your Mother needs you alive, well and free. Prayer is powerful. Pray for your Mother to be set free from any destruction that "the enemy" has tried to attack her with. Also pray in Jesus name for your Mother to be totally healed and healthy & protected from all that would try to harm her.

(1) Show this thread

que c'est interessant 🤓putain

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

O M G - Thank you for sharing this video!!!! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

I'm a conservative christian lady. I love God, family, dogs(sometimes cats), Trump and USA. I'm a member of the Patriot Party. #WWG1WGA

Welp to late for me. I had been tested twice. Once when exposed to a person with covid-19 and the second time company required it after Thanksgiving. Poopie I guess them Sons of Suckers know all about me by now. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

In response Mary Lambert to her Publication

I am sorry , hope supressed technology is coming quickly like mads bed to heal the DNA , my suggestion listen to healing sound like 528 Hz

(1) Show this thread