Only people mentioned by @Stormy17ishere in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

I've said that all long too.

Owner/operator of Patriotic Professional Windows(window cleaner). MAGA

Instead they are all over the ground.
Lazy mask wearing AssClowns.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

My son has Type 1 Diabetes, and when he was taking shots, 9he has an insulin pump now) we had to safely collect the used needles, bring them to Walgreens and deposit them in a biohazzard bin...this is my 'go to' question when speaking with sheep, 'WHERE ARE THE BIOHAZZARD BINS?'...fun watching a lightbulb go off over their head as a dot connects😎

TRUTH!

I have asked this quesiton so many times. People look at me like I'm crazy.

Interesting fact

I love my Country and my President Trump WWG1WGA keep your vibrations up!!! 5D infj

Been thinking about that for months!!! Even the School Nurse has a bio hazard box!!!

In the beginning of the so call virus lockdown, there was NO shelter, no protections no medical fort he homeless in cities. If it was so deadly

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

GOOD QUESTION!!!! HOW STUPID DO THEY THINK PEOPLE ARE???