INTERESTING NUMBER

YOU WILL NEVER GET UP TO SPEED
( believe me )

pass it on / RP / re post

Thank Q
prh

https://youtu.be/o7pnd-nXGPs

Only people mentioned by @PeterHorne6 in this post can reply

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

In response Peter R Horne to his Publication

iive been telling people that their are things we dont understand yet and this is it and they call me crazy everything in this video is 100 percent accurate great video its the best one ive watched and we all have watched alot of videos thank you im saving this one

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS VIDEO! IT IS SUCH AN EYE OPENING,,, WE SHOULD'VE LEARNED THIS IN SCHOOL IN THE HISTORY CLASS! I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE FEB 27 VIDEO!

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

I could swear Trump is Plaedian, he feels like family to me. He visited me in my dream the night he won the elections in 2016 with Melania. We had a chat. 😁 I'm sure he's been calling on us all for this mission. A couple more times on specific dates after as well. True Story. ThanQ for sharing. IMPORTANT VIDEO!!!