So wicked, so evil. Time to sound the alarm. Wicked system being imposed.

Only people mentioned by @FreedomTruthJJ in this post can reply

In response Freedom Truth JJ to her Publication

I grew up in a place with so much hypocrisy in churches and among people of faith that i have developed an aversion towards organised religion. I have though met ‘God’ or the ‘eternal being’ in meditation. But listening to this man, i agree a full 100% with what he is quoting from the bible. Maybe I should reread the bible as an adult now, to get it’s uncorrupted message and make up my own mind about it. Seems to be in the zeitgeist anyway😍

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Carolina Van Rheenen to his Publication

I have similar experience to yours...

Bought myself a new Bible last year; first time in 40 years.

My mother was like a Nancy Pelosi; hysterical malignant narcissist, but perfect in church.

Good thing nobody from church lived next door to us or they'd have heard the screams.

When you get that Bible, read Isaiah Chapter 45, short chapter... 45 (kek)

God has indeed raised up a Cyrus!

(1) Show this thread

God Bless John F Kennedy, POTUS 45 DJTrump, General Flynn, our Military and Patriots worldwide. ❤🙏🇺🇸 GOD IS ALWAYS ON HIS THROWN!

Instead of a Holocaust we have a pandemic because with a pandemic they think they've taken the blame off of them, no person is to blame, it is the "virus"..... no this is WORLD WIDE genocide caused by elites.

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

we are called by YHWH to pray for Israel 🙏

if this is true and comes to USA which i expect then how is trump not part of all of this? he pushed the vax! I am starting to feel like it was a stage to divide us more and its looking more and more like that sorry just calling it like i see it.

In response Down Goespedoland to his Publication

no Trump is a good guy and we'll be saved by him. Trump didn't rush anything. It wad the corrupt deep state. Trump is anti vax.

(1) Show this thread

started on twatterville in May 2020 and found many others of like mind. #wwg1wga. LET'S ROLL

TRUTH!!!!!! THIS is truth to it's core

I pray for Israel, America & the 🌏. It is such a scary time. But Imhave faith in God. 🙏✝️🇺🇸🇨🇱🌏♥️

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

I hear you. It's starting AGAIN. I don't want to play this game anymore.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

👀‼️🔥

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Uh, I think he is trying to WARN AMERICANS - !!!

I love Jesus, Family, and the USA 🇺🇸 Together we win 🙏🏼🐸

Saving Israel for last because its gotten so so bad?

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

🙏❤️Amen!