Pinned Tweet
Karlyn supports banning critical race theory in NH
@DrKarlynB · Feb 19
BREAKING: Coca-Cola is forcing employees to complete online training telling them to "try to be less white." 💩

These images are from an internal whistleblower:

Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

😆They are trying to rehab themselves by donating Dasani water to Texas. Dasani is trending on Twitter at the moment . . . the comments are hilarious. The people would rather die of dehydration than drink Dasani water. So much for trying to make themselves look good.

#red pilled since 9/11 #truth seeker #Canadian #TrudeauMustGo #allergictoBS

CABAL!!

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response Marty Ma13 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

God, Married 31 yrs, 2 adult children, 3 grandkids, Breast Cancer Survivor 6 yrs, Woodworking, Crafting, Orcas, Outdoors, want to travel

So....a long time ago, a friend was what i called....a black wanna be. He was white, but wanted to be black so he acted likw it. I guess that is racial profiling, but anyway, today it would be super racist but yet they dont want him to act white either. this is got to be the most dumb ass thing I've ever heard in my entire freaking life. If I was every freaking white employee at that freaking place I would freaking quit every single one of them should quit

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

In response Lisa Evans to her Publication

Yes, just walk away from that stupid "game" !

(1) Show this thread

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

I keep seeing this from conservative YT shows... What happened to it's illegal to racially profile? I'm over this BS! We never had this problem in the 90s & early 2000s... Social CCP Construct.#wwg1wga

P.S. If white people tattoo their skin black or try to be more black, it's a worse offense...

🤦🏻‍♀️Wanting an employee or anyone to apologize for who they are? Their statement in and of itself is racist! WWG1WGA- God Wins!