10 pm Eastern SR Update...Everybody Good?

http://sosrff.tsu.ru/?page_id=9

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Seriously with the waether devastating peoples homes doubt the vibe check is good. I am good and make a point to spend at least a half hour a day to pray for others.

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

In response Having Fits to her Publication

So many Texans are in much higher spirits today. We can be knocked down, but we do not stay down. 💕

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Jessica Turner to her Publication

Yes but isnt it kind of like traveling to a winter destination with a summer bag? I hope the death toll is down or low for people and animals.

It was. Thank goodness today was warm. I have read that some people have been found dead in their homes. it is devastating.

Only people mentioned by @TexasJes in this post can reply

In response Jessica Turner to her Publication

Oh no! I can only hope thats not true but how could it not be? Livestock and pets also as well as wildlife. The person that deliverd my rescue to dog to me is based in Texas but travels coast to coast delivering dogs. i asked him to let me know if he was scheduled to come this way so I could get a rally of supplies going or depending on notice at least donate food and such for people myself. I heard getting fedex and such there is a not easy.

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

Deliveries are picking up in north Texas again. My husband had several work shipments showing missing that all showed up Friday and Saturday.

(1) Show this thread