Some simple healthy hints
1. deep breathing. Breathe is life force . It is Prana. It is spirit energy.
2. Drink plent of water You may add some honey and or lemon for quick detox.
3. one table spoon to sodium bicarbonate daily makes the body alkaline . cancer can only occur in an acidic environment. Alkaline is also fruits and veggies. Fresh fruit and veggies raw is better.
4. nature. fresh air take the dog out he loves you for it
5.pray from the heart Gratitude
6. Meditate
7.hugging
8. play with grandkids they just came from God and remember
9. read something positive.
10 smile

Only people mentioned by @timlar in this post can reply

Make All Earth Great Again. "The Best Is Yet To Come" - To quote the big man who appears to be down, but is not by any means out. WWG1WGA

In response Tim Larlee to his Publication

I would just like to say Tim Larlle, that you are such a beautiful soul. Your words are simple, profound and uplifting. Thank you so very much lovely man.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Truth Stands Strong. Stand strong with Truth. #GodWins

nimber 3. that, in plain terms, is baking sods, frenz

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❤ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸

Yes! All good advice!

Grandmother to 3, No DM's please, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Knowledge is power!

I stopped reading midway thru to pray and thank God for allowing me time with my Grandchildren this weekend and when I began reading again I came to is the part about Grandchildren. Yes I shed a few tears! My God is an awesome God! Have a blessed day out there Patriots!

Unapologetic Conservative from Cedar Rapids, IA who loves GOD, country, President Trump, & Patriots.

Amazing information and a good reminder too since we've been going full tilt since November 3rd. God bless!

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

11. Sing
12. Laugh

Medicinal mushrooms seller and wholesaler. Naturopathy. Wild medicinal plants. Intuitive, wwg1wga

In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication

YES FOR SURE !!

(1) Show this thread

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

🙏

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

❤️Great advice!