God has already won. βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Was thinking about@Vincent Kennedy VK's new APL and the format of it. The decimal is gone, replaced by what now looks like a date type format. Reading it a different way, as a date...

If it's "9/10 Now", then 9/11 is next.

Interesting, because I recently asked my adult children, who are still asleep, what world event they remember most from childhood. 9/11, it was quickly answered and unanimous. Their generation, like most Americans, have a very strong emotional connection to this horrific event. Wonder if exposed truths about what really happened would hasten their awakening?

My other thought was that another 9/11 moment could be coming. 😳 "9/10 Now" possible pointing to 9/11 Next.

I don't think we've seen THE necessary scare event yet, the one mentioned in Q521. πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈJust a thought.

This is a great post and observation!
9/11 needs to be revealed but this will have to be done so delicately I imagine. Imagine the shock and outrage. The cabal will need to be locked up or Jan 6th will look like a knitting circle.
I don't envy the team who has to decide how and when this is revealed.

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PepesFanGirl in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pepes FanGirl, click on at the bottom under it