Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

amazing!

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

REAL MAN

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

Balls of Steele, Heart of Gold!

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

Got to be bout 80% Vodka for blood to pull that shit off! Testicles have to be in his chest. I Just turned the heat up--brrrr!

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

my hero 🙏 🙏 🙏

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

OMFG....need a rope. glad it wasnt deep.

russians are just built different....he was in no rush to get out of the water lol.....i hope we fight together with them

GenXr, Cold War soldier, Germany 86-89. Spent 20 yrs selling my soul to White collar. Now live in the far reaches of the N. Maine woods.

In response reaper myer to his Publication

I was just gonna say, they are a different breed brother. And I whole heartedly agree.

(1) Show this thread

I BLEED RED America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Hooray, bravo, good job, love, love, love.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

God Bless this man. He must be freezing!

Patriot till the end...and I LOVE my dogs! Censorship refugee!

Most heroic thing I've ever seen! !!!