πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€MUST WATCH AND SHAREπŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

SJ ROCKS reporting, "Seal Team 6 Field McConnell Dr. Goodvibes & Juan O Savin"

"My name is Alan Parrot. I was a falconer for Arab political leaders for 20 years and then I spent another 10 years in former Soviet territories doing conservation work and catching falcon smugglers."

WHY DID THEY WANT EVERYONE TO DIE IN BENGHAZI:

"The only people who understand the full story are the people at the top and they have made some very bad decisoins for this couuntry and for former Navy Seal Ty Woods and his bretheren who perished unnecesarily at the hands of Hillary Clinton and in the large picture this involves Joe Biden and John Brennan."

https://www.bitchute.com/video/UKK3zRwPFFdv/

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Worth a listen!