Anons, we have a young man missing from our community. Half the town has been out searching wooded areas and canvassing the farm areas. hHus dad is our neighbor. We are about 15 minutes from the KY, VA borders. please share this if you live in KY or VA. Aaron is a good guy. His family is worried.

Only people mentioned by @Inthenameoflove54 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Digital Soldier, Patriot! Will never give up! God is my savior. Love God, my family and my country! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»WWG1WGAπŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏπŸΏ

In response Melissa Hull to his Publication

Prayers for him and his family. May God wrap him in his arms and bring him home safe!πŸ™πŸ»

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Prayers up for him and his family!

I'm in East Tennessee, I will keep my eyes open and pass this information on.
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

Praying for God to get him back home safe.πŸ™πŸΌβ™₯οΈπŸ™πŸΌβ™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

I am praying for his safe return. πŸ™

I'm from Tazewell! We've been praying for him and his family!

I love my God, my country, and my President; I am here to say in touch with great Patriots. Single, and I plan to stay that way.

I live on WV, KY border and I reposted; I will be praying for him.

praying he is home safe and sound in Jesus' name. Amen

Asking our Heavenly Father to bring him home safely. We ask this in HIS name. Amen

Proud Patriot, here to continue the battle to keep our great country free. #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #MAGA #ForGodandCountry

praying for his safety

πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€πŸŒŽβœŒπŸŒ 

Praying for his safe return home πŸ™β€

passed on to a friend who lives in ky, she is in medical field. prayers!

Proud wife and momma of 4 β€οΈβœοΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽ Trump is still my president!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

BADGE OF HONOR - suspended from twitter same day as Trump! HOLD THE LINE PATRIOTS!!

prayers for peace & may God guide him home
safely where he belongs

❀🌎❀Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

sharing all over πŸ™β€πŸ™ Pray he surfaces healthy