Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Christian. WIFE. Patriot. Mom. Rancher. DM=BLOCK unless there is legitimate reason. Poop scum persues a relationship w a married person.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

I just showed my nephew the chemtrails and the HAARP waves in the clouds. We live in Orange Grove, TX, near Corpus Christi.

God, my country, family, and truth are things near to my heart! We will all be blessed for holding the line! Even though I am not tech savy.

Clouds have been looking suspicious lately. I have always admited their beauty, but now? They are seeming a bit odd. I am going to try and post a pic i took earlier this week. I have never seen any patterend and placed like this. They were too perfect...

God, my country, family, and truth are things near to my heart! We will all be blessed for holding the line! Even though I am not tech savy.

In response Heather Ball to his Publication

here is another view.. the first pic i was facing West. these clouds were running perfectly north/south. the second pic is adter i got home. Maybe it was a coincidence? It was just odd looking for my area...

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response Heather Ball to his Publication

always lined up in rows.

what happened to the cotton ball shapped clouds we used to have

(2) Show this thread

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

Bring Texans to our knees? LMAO. That aint never gonna happen. Except maybe the ones that dont know which bathroom to use.

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

I do agree with deep state being fookin a55hole5 but I also know the elites are freaked out right now and trying thier hardest to get to thier bat caves in NZ. They are positive (idk if its true or not) that the pole shift is coming and the only way they are going to survive it is to be underground when it hits....

*On Nov. 8, 2016, I voted for Trump **On Jan. 20, 2017, he became my President ***He Will Always Be The Greatest President #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Texans forged by fire🇨🇱

🤣😂 That "plan" Backfired. I guess the CCP did NOT get the memo? DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!

The Tavern I was at last night in North Texas ...FELT like it was way back in time, like 2019!! NO ONE masks on except the poor 😢Hostesses and servers!!! (most servers barely kept them above their chin 👍🤣).

I walked into KROGER and I was NOT the only one "maskless". PEOPLE are DONE.

GAME OVER!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 PATRIOT 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

It'll take a whole lot more than cold weather to bring us Texans to our knees.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Evidently the deep staters forgot something. The Lord gave the devil a choice: to go to Hell, or to Texas. The devil chose Hell. He couldn't handle Texas.

There's been tons of hole punch clouds happening there. That's where you have a pretty even cloud cover and all of a sudden it looks like someone takes a cookie cutter and cuts a perfect circle in the cover and sunlight comes through.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Kelly Dixon to his Publication

yes

(1) Show this thread

TEXANS WILL DIE BEFORE THEY GIVE ONE MILLIMETER TO DEEP STATE SCUM

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Great Patriots in Texas. 👍🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Trying to understand the weather situation in Texas and parts of the South. If patriots are in control, then who is manipulating the weather down there? Is it patriots or Deep State fighting back?

(1) Show this thread

yes, i notice all the evil faces in these types of clouds. old chemtrails had them turning into thousands of skulls. heard chemtrails have been defeated. So far no chemtrails 2 days in So. California. I pray they are gone. Texas got killed by them this week.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

Just to clarify: there is no longer a US corporation.

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

Well I have news for them.....I just drove home from my sister's house abou 30 minutes away from me. The restaurants were all open and packed. Grocery stores, gas stations, hardware stores, skating rinks and malls were all back to normal today. We pulled up the wet carpet, ripped out the soggy drywall caused by burst pipes and got on with life. You're going to have to do better than Harvey and Uri to keep Texans down.

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

In response Widget 260 to her Publication

I live just south of Houston.

Only followers of this user (@GodBlessAmerica) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

HAARP WAS ORIGINALLY OWNED BY OUR US GOVT BUT IT WAS SOLD TO A CORPORATION. I got this information from several of my friends who were heavily invested in studying this. They held conferences and traveled to spread awareness. (What are they spraying in our skies) But if you want to use the word "government" then consider it is the Cabal which is controlling our government, now more than ever, or so it seems. I dunno. I'll see if I still have documentation on this.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Every Time to her Publication

There are many HAARP facilities in the world, including China.

(1) Show this thread

what is the date on that article?

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

In response Angela Allen to her Publication

watch Mike Morlaes on yt he is a meterologist that explains weather modification. Its all true

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

In response Angela Allen to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Since China and the US "might" be working together, do we truly know the purpose of what's going on? There may be something larger coming that has nothing to do with man.

https://apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a333462.pdf

https://maps.ngdc.noaa.gov/viewers/historical_declination/