AnonUp holds the Crown for Best Social Media@administrator

Not once have I been asked am I ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง human

like on Parler

which, that's funny, I can't lie

Only people mentioned by @QPatriot17 in this post can reply

In response QPatriot17 #WWG1WGA to his Publication

i get that through patreon quite a bit

โฃ๏ธNative American Heartland PATRIQT USA๐Ÿ’™โš”๏ธ๐Ÿ›กLightWorker๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’ซFor God๐Ÿ‘‘ & Country๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ WWG1WGA๐Ÿ’š๐ŸธNCSWIC #SaveOurChildren

๐Ÿคจ & THEY ARE STILL ASKING ME IF IT IS ME, WHERE, WHEN, HOW !!

โฃ๏ธNative American Heartland PATRIQT USA๐Ÿ’™โš”๏ธ๐Ÿ›กLightWorker๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’ซFor God๐Ÿ‘‘ & Country๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ WWG1WGA๐Ÿ’š๐ŸธNCSWIC #SaveOurChildren

I agree! My family & friends want me to return to fb, IF i do it will be my 9th account lol. But i love AnonUp! โฃ๏ธ๐Ÿค—โš”๏ธ๐Ÿ›ก

God Family Truth and 2A to protect my rights for all the Above.I stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God the Father through Jesus!

In response Native Patriot to her Publication

i hate fb but i keep it just for the fam and friends that have it for communication purposes. i use twitter for the Truth battleground. on my 6th acct there. its way diff now since alot have left and these patriot sites are up

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #GODWINS, #FREEDOM #MAGA WIFE, NURSE 27 YRS HERE TO FIGHT FOR OUR FREEDOM SO OUR CHILDREN WILL LIVE IN A BETTER WORLD

Good Grief I am just staying put on Anonup and Telegram!

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Wonder Woman to her Publication

Why go anywhere else?!

(1) Show this thread