New Dan IG Story - Timestamp - 9:17
Still in FL !!!

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

#Patriot, #Truhtseeker, #DigitalWarrior, MAGA, #WWG1WGA, #Godwins. The best is yet to come. The great awakening. Hold the line.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Beautiful day!!! Sunday...

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Coincidence.
9:17 on 2.21

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Never a coincidence!

(1) Show this thread

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

Water.
Why is this event BIG?
What does it signify?
Why is NK out of the news?
As The World Turns.
Q

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

I believe he'll be there(in Florida) through CPAC which President Trump announced he will be the final speaker! Weird thing tho is that OANN reported that he'll be speaking in March but it supposedly ends on Feb. 28th!??🧐🥸😎

Texas Family Man - Truth Seeker - Hoping to be the Light for those in the Dark 🔦 🇺🇸 ⛈ Telegram: https://t.me/officialmissinglinq

Heres the Drop when ya type in "5 pillars"...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(2) Show this thread

Texas Family Man - Truth Seeker - Hoping to be the Light for those in the Dark 🔦 🇺🇸 ⛈ Telegram: https://t.me/officialmissinglinq

I initially only saw 4 pillars and looked it up...interesting that "4 pillars" isnt exactly quoted in the drops but a Q post does pull up....

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

This looks like very tough duty, Dan!!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

5 pillars in video?

Follows her Curious calling Artist @ heartintuit productions "Where is the closest star?" TheClosestStarIsTheOneWithinYourself

Per GEORGE news Telegram account, they posted their location at Mar-a-lagoa few minutes ago...and then posted "WRWY"

In response Becca Truly Stuart to her Publication

Do you have a screen shot?

(1) Show this thread

5 Pillars.
The Five Pillars of the Mamba Mentality:
Resilience
Fearlessness
Obsessiveness
Relentlessness
Passion

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

5th column 🤔

Everything is Connected. Be the light. Be the change.

Dan's posts are always the shot of adrenaline I need 💞🇺🇸🌟

You know Dan is loving it here in Florida. Better than DC! I'm sure#vibes are way better!

Kim did you make a new Twitter or you just on here? What a beautiful view! I wouldnt mind a invite 🤷‍♀️