Patriots...
I may not have been on OUR Bridge today...
God had other plans for me.

I was able to connect wonderful Patriots to a family of 5, in their scariest time.

Our Patriots came through like the champs they are.

You may not 'see' the actions I take, but rest assured, when God puts work for me to do, in my path...
I listen and take the action needed to be of service to HIM and my sisters and brothers.

Sometimes I need to be a Bridge of 10K motorists, and sometimes I need to be a Bridge to 5 people... one being no less important than the other.

#ThePeoplesBridge

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Awwww you are such a sweetheart ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

kindness to even one person has a pebble in the pond effect. you touch 5 people, but how many will they touch, and they touch and so forth.

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

You are such an inspiration God Bless you 🙏🏻❤️

😘❤️

Southern Blonde, All American🇺🇸,Conservative,Christian ❤️🤍💙 ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ, Ethical Hacker. Anti Vax. ANTI MASK

i love this , following you for ahwile it has inspired me thanks , we all do a small part to let people know there is still good in this evil world

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Thank you for all you do, you make a difference.

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

Veronica, You are Blessed and a Blessing❗ Love & Hugs‼️

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

Bless you ❤️❤️❤️

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

No apology ever necessary from those doing God's work Ms. Veronica. We go where and when we're called. Thank you for always answering the call! 💖🙏

I’m a Wife, Mom, Mimzi. God, Family, Country. President Trump is the BEST President ever! God Bless the USA 🇺🇸 In it TOGETHER!

You were where you were meant to be! ♥️God bless you Veronica!

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

If anyone would like to be of assistance, please send a DM and I will give more details.

I love God, Our Flag, Our Country and most of all Our President! God Bless America 🙏🇺🇸❤️

I live in NH but how could I help? 😊

(1) Show this thread